Why We're Different
CORE’s revolutionary biomass-to-gasoline process is a quantum leap ahead of all the other biofuel production processes under development.
- Uses widely available, non-food, waste biomass that may have no other commercial use.
- Employs commercially available industrial scale equipment and requires no technology development.
- Produces carbon neutral, ultra-low benzene, 94 octane gasoline with little or no Criteria Air Contaminants which will be ASTM certified as a “drop-in” replacement for conventional gasoline.
- Takes advantage of the existing fuel marketing and distribution infrastructure.
- Will have a production cost of 38 cents/litre ($1.44/gallon).
- Is energy self sufficient and could be a net contributor of renewable electricity into the grid.
- Produces water (while most other commercial biofuel processes consume water).
- Does not produce toxic waste. The ash produced by the Green Gasoline is chemically inert. CORE is investigating its use as a soil amendment which could improve the growing conditions for reforestation activities.